A lot has been written about the subject of ‘How to build a niche website that really makes money’, and you can spend hour after hour, reading article after article, trying to piece it all together. And at day’s end you still don’t have the slightest clue of how and where to start.
You see, the authors of these wonderful articles didn’t just wake up one morning knowing exactly how to build a niche website that really makes some money. They all went through a long, and sometimes painful, period of trial and error until they finally got it right.
Then you’ll find a bunch of products that offer ‘Done For You’ systems, with pre-built sites, a couple pieces of content for mostly the ‘Evergreen Niches’ like “Dieting, Dog Training etc., which look good at first glance, but won’t make you any money. Why? Because they all lack the most important thing:
They don’t teach you everything you need to know to be successful!
Believe me, I have been there and done that. For a couple of years I tried many different programs and products, and the result was always the same; zero success.
That however changed when I found Wealthy Affiliate. In case you never heard of WA, you can find all details reading the article my #1 Recommendation, but let me give you a very short overview of what it is.
What Is Wealthy Affiliate?
Kyle and Carson created Wealthy Affiliate in 2005 while they were students at College in Vancouver, Canada. They started dabbling in Internet Marketing in 2002, and, after some failures, were able to put the puzzle together and started making money in affiliate marketing.
Over the past ten years Wealthy Affiliate grew to become the market leader in the online learning center industry. They literally taught hundred of thousands of students how to build a successful and sustainable online business.
Which brings me to the purpose of my article today. Each and every week Wealthy Affiliate Premium members get access to a live training webinar, which typically runs an hour or more with a live question and answer period following.
In the month of September they are doing something very special though, and you can be part of it.
The Wealthy Affiliate Live Case Study “How To Build A Niche Website”
WA is going to do a live niche case study, taking a brand new concept from the absolutely beginning stage of coming up with the actual niche… and walking you through the process of how to build out a successful niche website over the course of the next four weeks. Here are just some of the topics that are going to be discussed over the next 4 weeks:
- How to come up with a niche “concept” from scratch
- Buying a domain that sets the foundation for long term success
- What constitutes a good niche and the true roots of profitability
- Research and finding keywords that will RANK
- SEO mastery, starting from the fundamental core of your website
- Understanding which affiliate programs have the most potential
- Gaining insights into your own business through your competition
- The REAL process experts follow when building out their websites
- Some really cool website tweaks that can lead to a better user experience
- Making content creation much easier through a little research
- How to avoid the major “mistakes” that most people make when starting a site
- Adding social influence to extend your website reach
- When and how to engage in other traffic techniques
- And much, MUCH more…
This is a “must see” and here is the scoop how you can participate, and profit from these 4 webinars.
First off, Wealthy Affiliate offers a Free Starter Membership that allows new members to build 2 free websites (.rubix sub domains) and take the first 10 lessons of the 60-lesson Online Entrepreneur course. However, starter members do not have access to ALL the bells and whistles Wealthy Affiliate offers, and cannot participate in the weekly live webinars.
The good news is that the FIRST month of Premium Membership cost just a meager $19. So, for as little as 64 cents per day, you will get a fully functional WordPress niche website in ANY niche of your choosing, access to all 60 course lessons AND all the tools you need for niche and keyword research.
Even though the week one seminar has passed already, you will have access to it in the Live Video Class section within the WA members area. Take a peek what it looks like.
How To Sneak In!
Follow these easy steps:
- Sign on to the Wealthy Affiliate site using this link (you are now a Starter Member)
- Fill out the short account information
- Within 30 minutes you’ll receive a welcome message on your profile page. Reply to it and let me know that you arrived.
- Add a short bio (for example: Hi, I am XXXX and I am here to build a Niche Website to make real money online), and a picture of yourself so we get to know you a little.
- Now comes the hard part, LOL. Pay $19 and get full access as Premium Member.
- It’s time to watch the First Week Webinar. Just watch and get a feel what awaits you.
- START taking the Course Lessons of the Online Entrepreneur Course. I suggest you finish Level 1 through Lesson 5, then watch first week webinar ‘How to build a niche website series’ again and build your site. Now you have the frame of your niche website.
- Keep on taking the course lessons as you go through the 4 weeks and the 4 webinars.
By the end of the 4th live webinar you will have a fully functional, individualized niche websites AND learnt a lot about Internet Marketing at the same time.
It is completely up to you how you want to proceed. Your site is up and running, and if you followed ALL the steps laid out by Jay (webinar) and Kyle (course lessons) you already will see some traffic to your new site, and with a little luck you will see some money coming in.
But your journey does not end here. Keep on posting to your site, at least one article per week, and also explore other means of generating traffic to your site.
If you decide to stay on as Premium member, hosting is free for up to 25 sites, and you know all about the other benefits WA has to offer. If you decide to leave, you can easily transfer your site to any hosting of your choosing, and continue on your own.
One thing I know for sure is that you cannot learn how to get a niche site up and running for as little as 19 bucks (plus the cost for your domain name) any place else than Wealthy Affiliate. And don’t forget all the other knowledge you acquired during 4 short weeks.
So ask yourself: ‘What do I have to lose to give this a try”? I would say “Absolutely Nothing!”
Enough said, my friends. I would love to hear your opinion about my rant today, so, please leave a comment on the way out and I hope to see you soon on the other side.