Is Copy A Millionaire A Scam? My Review of Copy A Millionaire
Copy a Millionaire launched on February 12th 2014. Today, April 19th 2014, fake reviews, which are nothing but a sales pitch for the product, filling up the first 8 to 10 pages of Copy A Millionaire related search results. I will explain in just a few minutes why this is important, but let me get into the review first.
Product Name: Copy A Millionaire
Product Owner: Grayson Brookshire
Sales Video Narrator: Evan Tate
Price: $4.95 for a 5-day trial period
After trial: $77.00 per month
Upsells: Pro Package at $79.95 or
VIP Package: $497.00
My Rating: 7o points on 100 points scale – 3 stars
My Verdict: Copy A Millionaire is LEGIT but the Marketing Strategy Sucks!
The Sales Video:
I need to get this off my chest first. Judging the product by the sales video alone, I would call it a Scam. Narrated by Evan Tate, it contains all the usual Scam elements:
1) False Testimonials:
Everyone you see on this video giving testimony is offering his/her services on Fiverr.com.
Look it up yourself and you will find 100’s of actors selling their service for as less as $5.00 for a 30 second video. The woman in the image to the right is one of them.
2) Fake Earning Statements:
It takes me 10 minutes to produce a professional looking bank statement using Photo Shop or similar program. I bet you will be able to do the same.
3) Lies About The Product:
I will explore them in detail later on in the review.
4) Sob Story:
Every Scam Product needs a good sob story. Evan Tate helps a former Walmart co-worker to make $10,000.00 in his first month by trying the system that made him a millionaire (short version). If you are interested in sob stories, read review “EZ Cash Creator” or “Full Money System”.
Luckily, the video is not as long as I expected, just a little less than 9 minutes. However, near the end, Evan says: “I am not asking you for a single dime” but you need to use your credit card anyways and shell out a few bucks.
I find it sad, that people think they have to use Guru Techniques to promote a program that has substance and some value to it.
What Is The Product About?
Copy A Millionaire is NOT a proprietary product. Instead, it’s a way to create “new sales for Automated Paydays” which was launched almost 2 years ago.
In fact, Grayson Brookshire entered some kind of business agreement with Rob Benwell and Jamie Shaw, the owners of AP. That will give you access to their member area, the trainings material and other tools.
And that explains the high number of recent and fake reviews I mentioned earlier on. They all are trying to sell this product as affiliates of CaM.
What Will You Get?
The member area contains the 11 sections listed below. I will elaborate on those that could be of value to you. The others are either useless or, in my opinion, just “fillers” to make the program appear more appealing.
1) Website Builder: This easy to use tool lets you build one free website to get started. It is a rather rudimentary and size limited website. In order to increase the number of pages you will have to upgrade to at least the Pro Package.
2) Fast Cash Strategies: This section consists of 4 e-books and some landing page templates which you can download
3) Core Strategies: Here you will find a collection of eleven basic e-books for training on different topics. The material is mostly 3rd party and I didn’t find it very helpful.
4) Video Library: Only two of the seven videos may hold some interesting information; i.e. Social Marketing and Expired Domains
5) Audio Library: This library offers a wild mix of different topics and is worth sifting through and picking what’s of interest to you.
6) e-Book Library: Yet a dozen more e-books. However, some are a must read study subject. Like SEO and Article/Blog Marketing.
7) Time Saving Tools: This one is definitely a filler item. It contains a lot of PLR material and links to free resources.
8) Your Resell Products: Free PLR content you may try to re-sell or give away for free. No real value. There is a lot of outdated stuff in there.
9) WordPress Essentials: Now we are getting to the interesting stuff. The basic and free site is sufficient for use as a squeeze page. If you want to take your business to the next level, you need to learn how to build a fully functional and professional looking site.
This Section provides you with 25 video tutorials which are pretty good, especially for newbies. So take the time, its worth it.
10) Traffic Package: This is another upsell. I did not take action on that one and can’t tell you how much it will be.
11) Traffic Library: This is basic stuff for generating traffic. Most of it is not up-to-date and in fact of no use.
Final Words About Copy A Millionaire:
OK, Copy A Millionaire is in fact an affiliate gateway to join the older program Automated Paydays. Like I said earlier, it has some substance and value.
However, I do not agree with the marketing strategy that makes the program appear to be just another part of the “never ending stream of scams“.
Evan Tate is telling a lot of lies in his short presentation. Take a look at the screenshot taken of the video. Evan gives you a list of eleven tasks or topics for which “You will not have to have any experience or need not to perform“. Yet, within the training sessions, there are seven which you will have to learn.
I would like to see more “substance training and education“. Some important topics are neglected, and others are out of date. The price of a recurring $79.00 per months is much is too high compared with my #1 program that provides state of the art training and support.
The upsells should be included in the basic price and are another reason that I give the program a rating of only 60 points on a 100 point scale – 3 stars
Conclusion: Copy A Millionaire is LEGIT, too expensive and I can not recommend it.
What is next for you?
Starting a legitimate and solid business in Internet Marketing is not as easy as some want make you to believe. It takes hard work, lots of effort and the willingness to learn. I recommend you take a look at the learning center where thousands entrepreneurs started their business.
It is absolutely free (not even a single dime) to join and find out if this is for you. Give it a try, you have nothing to lose.
My name is John, the owner of Facts About Internet Marketing. My mission is to help newbies learn how to make money online. 🙂 If you have any questions or comments about products or programs, leave a comment in the box below, or send me an e-mail: email@example.com